Call: +44 (0) 207 183 6286
Contact Us Use this form to contact us and we´ll call you straight back



Form to be used to authorise ourselves as your agent to provide accountancy and tax services for your business. Through that way you can focus on growing your business rather than wasting time on managing your business’ accountancy and tax matters. You just need to download, fill it out and send back to us.


Allowable expenses - Detailed

All expenses are not allowable in a business according to HMRC. Following PDF would help you to know about those expenses which are allowed to be used to calculate tax liability.

Allowable expenses - Detailed.pdf

Client Informaiton Sheet - Ltd Company

This is the minimum information we need in order to render services for your business. You need to fill it out as much as you can and send back to us.

Client Informaiton Sheet - Ltd Company.xls


This form can be used to make your Limited company active at the time when you start trading.


CWF1- For self employment registration

To become registered as self employed individual with HMRC, this form will be used.

CWF1- For self employment registration.pdf


This form can only used by VAT registered businesses, if want to opt for Flat rate scheme.



This form is for individual joining a business but has no P45


p85- Leaving the UK

Such form can be used to claim tax refund from HMRC, but for only those individuals leaving UK. Please note that tax refund depends upon circumstances.

p85- Leaving the UK.pdf

SA1 - registering for self assessment and getting a tax return

To register for self-assessment with HMRC so that you can file self-assessment (personal tax return) such form can be used.

SA1 - registering for self assessment and getting a tax return.pdf

Follow Us

. . .


Charles Hamilton is a young, dynamic & focused company with a strong desire to provide excellent property sales...
Consistent excellence is the core component of their team and their highly affordable services...